We love local designers! Looking for inspiration? These project kits are a result of collaboration with wonderful Australian designers.
- Jindabyne by Meg Gadsbey - With elegance this shawl is timeless. Designed for Sonata grey colourway but suitable for any of the Adagio Mills colourways this shawl is sure to be a favourite in your wardrobe! The project pack includes the pattern and the yarn (150g Sonata 4ply yarn) required for the project. Additional materials required are 4mm circular needles of 80cm or longer.
- Embrace by Meg Gadsbey - Showcasing the beautiful natural greys Meg has out done herself with the design of this beautiful shawl in 8ply yarn. The project pack includes the pattern and the yarn (50g clouds, 50g concerto and 100g stormy grey). Additional materials required are 5mm circular needles of 80cm or longer.
- Contrail by Meg Gadsbey - Drapey and elegant, you will love this shawl! The project pack includes the pattern and the yarn (clouds and concerto) required for the project. Additional materials required are 4mm circular needles of 80cm or longer.
- Curl Curl by Meg Gadsbey - This cowl is sure to be a favourite! The project pack includes the pattern and the yarn required for the project. Additional materials needed are 5mm circular needles. The pattern was designed for the Sonata colourway,
- Pende by Addydae Designs - The first available pack for crocheters! Deanne's design is so elegant, you won't be disappointed by this project! Available in two sizes and the two colourways recommended by the designer. Although if you would prefer different colourways just let us know! The small and medium pack contains 3 50g balls, 1 each of 3 colours of 4ply yarn and the large size contains 6 50g balls, 2 each of 3 colours of 4ply yarn. Both include the pattern. The colourways recommended are Sonata, Stormy and Black (currently we have available with Bay Black) or Natural White, Chai and Fudge,
Do you love these patterns but would like to use a different colourway than those listed in the pack description? Enter the colourways you would like in the notes section of your order and we will pack your requested yarns!