Pende, a gorgeous crochet shawl designed by Deanne of Addydae Designs is sure to be a favourite. Designed for alpaca yarns it is pictured in Grey tones with Sonata, Stormy Grey and Black and in brown tones with Natural White, Chai and Fudge. The small and medium sizes can be made with just one 50g ball of each colour and for a larger shawl, two balls of each colour. Its versatile nature lends itself to be customised for your favourite colours so if you would prefer a different combination please let us know and we will pack those yarns for you.
Deanne's description of the shawl is " Just like the gentle sweep of a pendulum, Pende is a crescentshaped shawl that is simple to create and a pleasure to wear."
We are sure that you will love this project as much as we do!
The pack includes
- The pattern,
- Small/Medium kit, brown colourway, 50g each of Natural White, Chai and Fudge in 4ply,
- Small/Medium kit, grey colourway, 50g each of Sonata, Stormy Grey and Black in 4ply,
- Large kit, brown colourway, 100g each of Natural White, Chai and Fudge in 4ply,
- Large kit, grey colourway, 50g each of Sonata, Stormy Grey and Black in 4ply,
Finished Measurements (approximate after blocking)
- Small: 122cm x 30cm (48” x 12“)
- Medium: 160cm x 40cm (63” x 16”)
- Large: 175cm x 55cm (69” x 21.5”)