Adagio Mills 4ply yarns are classic yarns that are so soft and squishy that you will just want to hug them. Available in gradients from white to black through grey, brown or rosegreys makes it a versatile yarn.
- 100% Australian Alpaca
- 50g ball at standard conditions,
- Approx 160m,
- 28sts to 10cm on 3.25mm needles
- Gentle hand wash only in warm water,
- Do not machine wash,
- Do not tumble dry,
Adagio Mills 4ply alpaca yarn can be substituted into any pattern requiring 4ply yarn that calls for the same tension.
All colours are blended from the natural alpaca fibres and hence no dyes are used.
Description of the individual yarns
- White - natural white,
- Clouds - the lightest of our grey range reminds us of its namesake,
- Sonata - a light grey that is suitable in any situation,
- Concerto - a bolder grey and is the middle of our grey gradient,
- Stormy Grey - reminds us to the darkening sky just before a big storm hits,
- Forte - Charcoal grey that is almost black with hints of white is aptly named Forte, it balances beautifully the darker end of the greyscale,
- Black - blended from "true" black fibres, amazing sheen to this yarn,
- Bay black - blended from "true black" and "bay black" fibres, this yarn has a lovely sheen with a slight brown influence to the black giving a depth of colour,
- Brahms - a deliciously dark brown yarn,
- Cinnamon Sugar - ,reminds the Adagio team of donuts, all that squishy sugary goodness. It has been blended from a range of brown and white fibres, the white influence almost fives it a rosegrey hue,
- Weathered Wood - a recreation of one of our experiments that were surprisingly wonderful! The blend of black, dark brown and fawn fibres give an impression of the effect of weathered wood. current available batch 20160208,
- Chocolate indulgence - a blend of mid brown fibres with a hint of lighter browns sneaking through,
- Latte - Warm, comforting and oh so soft! This yarn reminds us a good latte.
- Chai - a light fawn between Vanilla Milkshake and Latte,
- Fudge - gooey chocolotey goodness and the yarn is no exception!
- Limited Edition Rosegreys - we love rosegreys!
- Spring morning rosegrey and Spring Evening rosegrey were blended from the same brown base blend then additional white was blended to the spring morning and additional black to the spring evening rosegreys to create two co-ordinating rosegrey yarns,
- Summer breeze rosegrey - a light, mainly grey rosegrey. The brown tones are so light they almost have a pink hue,