The Adagio Mills 12ply yarn is a rustic yarn that is soft and squishy. Suitable for any 12ply pattern that has the same tension gauge.
- 100% Australian Alpaca
- 100g skein at standard conditions,
- Approx 96m,
- Tension: 14-15sts on 6mm needles per 10cm,
- Gentle hand wash only in warm water,
- Do not machine wash,
- Do not tumble dry,
All colours are blended from the natural alpaca fibres and hence no dyes are used.
We are still building our range of 12ply yarns so please let us know if there is a particular colour you are looking for!
There are two styles of 12ply yarn, one constructed of 3 singles plied together and another constructed of 6 singles plied together. Both are beautiful, the 3 singles plied together are slightly more rustic in nature. Each colourway/batch style are noted below.
Description of the individual yarns
- Sonata - a flattering light grey that is always a favourite,
- Stormy grey - reminds us of the darkening sky just before a big storm hits, current batch 20160809 6 singles plied,