Adagio Mills 4ply yarns are classic yarns that are so soft and squishy that you will just want to hug them. Available in gradients from white to black through grey, brown or rosegreys makes it a versatile yarn.
This yarn has been wound onto a cone and waxed. Each cone has a minimum of 500g of yarn. Perfect for the machine knitter or hand knitter that doesn't like joining in ends!
- 100% Australian Alpaca
- 500g yarn on cones at standard conditions,
- Approx 160m to 50g,
- Gentle hand wash only in warm water,
- Do not machine wash,
- Do not tumble dry,
Adagio Mills 4ply alpaca yarn can be substituted into any pattern requiring 4ply yarn that calls for the same tension.
All colours are blended from the natural alpaca fibres and hence no dyes are used.
If you would like a particular yarn supplied on cones and you don't see it here, please call us to let us know!
Description of the individual yarns
- Concerto - a bolder grey and is the middle of our grey gradient,
- Stormy Grey - reminds us to the darkening sky just before a big storm hits,
- Cinnamon Sugar - ,reminds the Adagio team of donuts, all that squishy sugary goodness. It has been blended from a range of brown and white fibres, the white influence almost fives it a rosegrey hue,